Consulting Contract Research & Development (Contract R&D)
Outsourcing of R&D projects and laboratory services, guided by experienced consultants of StepChange Innovations GmbH
Your R&D budget is always under pressure, R&D has a high fixed cost and requires significant capital expenditure. You cannot afford to hire experts and buy new expensive equipment for every angle of the upcoming R&D challenges. In contract research (R&D) either complete R&D projects or specific R&D project modules and laboratory services are outsourced to trusted partners. There are many good reasons to do this besides high fixed cost of R&D: Lack of specific know-how in the own company, need for additional expertise in special areas, leverage of resources to buy in additional R&D capacities in a most flexible way, etc. It goes without saying that protection of know-how is of utmost importance and must not be compromised. StepChange Innovations consultants have a long experience in industrial R&D management and a long history of doing business in Asia, especially in India. We can guide you throughout the whole process of outsourcing. Our senior consultants have successfully managed outsourced R&D projects since many years.
- Outsourcing of whole R&D projects or R&D project modules – for new technology as well as for process optimisation in chemistry
- Co-operations with world class contract research laboratories
- Project leadership throughout the project for new technology development and process optimisation
- Integrity of know-how by professional know-how protection layer is not compromised
- All outcome of intellectual property such as patents always belongs to the client
Read our blog on the topic of contract research and manufacturing (CRAMS).
|Innovation Management||Project Management||Modern Tools||Contract Research||Custom Manufacturing|
|IP/Patents||Ecology Consulting||REACh Consulting||Textile Finishing||Due Diligence|